GEkHJBJWoAANAdS

GEVsZwcWAAAwQxl

GEVrjsjXEAE_jfa

Last edited:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Mogul Embassy just lost their six man crap belts and get rewarded with an AEW six man crap belt title shot?
Yeah, looks like a good card but this match makes no sense since they just lost their 6-man/trios belts and are now randomly fighting for and most would agree with this I think, the superior 6-man/trios belts. And this is after they just announced the return of the rankings too lol.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Was wondering if they had abandoned the last-minute ticket deals because they been getting a lot of late movement for months now by doing that. Seems from the text of that tweet they have indeed abandoned it.

Looks like they are in the process of retraining fans after getting them trained to wait to the last minute to get a cheap ticket. They are going to have to take their lumps along the way until fans are retrained. If they panic and revert back then the fans will never learn that they are going to have to pay full price.

They were going to have to do this at some point because it’s not sustainable long term. You get used to seeing BOGOs and $20 tickets and the cheapest you can get is $40, it makes it look like the ticket prices doubled when in reality the prices are the same as they were before but they just aren’t discounting them anymore.

It’s like if you go to a grocery store and always buy your bread every week for months from the reduced rack because it’s expiring soon. Then the grocery store decides to stop offering a reduced rack for expiring products.

All of a sudden you have to start paying full price and it’s like “what the fukk? I’m used to getting a loaf for $2. Now I have to pay the regular price of $5?” Maybe you don’t buy bread as much now because of the sticker shock. Eventually you break down and start paying full price if you still want the bread.