[1/19] WWE Monday Night RAW: Reunited and It Feels So Good

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happy MLK day, everyone!

We know that, as with every year, WWE will celebrate by jobbing out all the black wrestlers. :camby:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They gotta bring them back either tonight or thursday

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Should be a good show tonight

Brock, Seth, and cena

Daniel Bryan

The legends

Plus Dolph, ryback, and Rowan should be back tonight in time for the rumble

They should re-instate Dolph and Ryback at the end of the show but I hope they dont appear. Make their appearance come in the Rumble Match.

Rowan they could bring back tonight and have him turn to re-align with Harper and I wouldnt care much about it. It was stupid for them to randomly pseudo-feud and Rowan doesnt have the same juice Dolph and Ryback have..he almost takes away from the storyline a bit..those two should be more clearly high-lighted.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PWInsider.com is reporting not only is the appearance possible, but it could be more than a one night only deal, in that WWE might use The New Age Outlaws to work a short program with Konnor and Viktor of The Ascension

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dirt sheets have been saying we may either get a NWO vs DX staredown or another Hall of Fame panel with Shawn, Ric and Hulk giving their take on who is going to win the Rumble

If we had a NWO vs DX staredown with Sting coming out and clearing everyone though:mjcry::feedme:

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
my kid bro just ran into scott hall and nash, while he was makin some deliveries in Downtown Dallas. That confirms nash will be on the program.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
PWInsider.com is reporting not only is the appearance possible, but it could be more than a one night only deal, in that WWE might use The New Age Outlaws to work a short program with Konnor and Viktor of The Ascension

We're running headlong into that shining moment where The Young Bucks are about to do the NAO intro better than the NAO :mjcry: