[1/19] WWE Monday Night RAW: Reunited and It Feels So Good

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
only downside of this raw is i dont think the ascension is ready, that weak shyt they said to hall and nash :scust:

some of these nxt guys yall gotta stop gassing up

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
This was a dope raw and i'm probably gonna be in the minority on this but the last raw of 2014 was better IMO

Dont wanna see the show going back to status quo(shyt) once all the legends go home

This one had the great ending but a lot of meh stuff while the other show had a terrible ending with some good stuff throughout.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Sting out here in 2015 getting the loudest pop of the night just walking out on the stage & pointing at people:wow:

Wrestling Game

prince_purple-rain.jpg

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
only downside of this raw is i dont think the ascension is ready, that weak shyt they said to hall and nash :scust:

The Descension is set up for failure. They don't stand a chance. When Connor was doing that corny rhyming, I heard the commentators snickering. No one takes them seriously.

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas

Yea man i dont get these NXT stans.......dudes already know for the most part they wont be able to showcase their "real" talent on WWE tv. ....after a few months they become jobbers and basura status