[1/19] WWE Monday Night RAW: Reunited and It Feels So Good

Daps
hollywood-hogan-o.gif
Scott_Hall_Toothpick_Throw_Tribute.gif
vX2LHUn.gif
hbk-nwo-o.gif

Raw Thread.

Kliq. NWO. DX. Outsiders. Horsemen. Hulkamania.

D6mujap.gif

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With all the legends appearing tomorrow, that'd be a good night to utilize Sting.... if they're not gonna have him appear.. at least let the legends make note of how the Authority is treating people and allude back to who saved the day at SS considering most of the legends appearing tomorrow have some type of history with and have been dethroned at one point by Sting as well

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
So disrespectful. Vince still wants people to think DX was bigger than the nWo

it was disrespectful having nash do a match with ladders at all lol

that match wasnt as awful as it probably couldve been though. the booking/angle was stupid but the match itself wasnt bad imo

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
it was disrespectful having nash do a match with ladders at all lol

that match wasnt as awful as it probably couldve been though. the booking/angle was stupid but the match itself wasnt bad imo
even in 95 as champion it would have been completely appalling to see him in a ladder match

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
btw..by them just booking it as a "reunion"..makes me expect it to be stupid outside of unintentional comedy fukkery if they each have enough mic time. flair seems out of place even though he was just filling in for nash originally. what is it really a re-union of exactly? i dont really get it. i hope theyre there to somehow inject poison into an angle rather than just being there to be there

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
even in 95 as champion it would have been completely appalling to see him in a ladder match

exactly. i think nash mentioned it before in a shoot too..but its pretty common sense. its a rung or two below putting khali in a ladder match at this point in nash's career..and he always had health issues with his legs anyway

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Whole Kliq gonna be there (X-Pac, Nash, Hall, Shawn and Haitch), Terry and Ric gonna be there and Ron Simmons and Billy Gunn too

Hot rumour is don't be surprised if Sting shows up but no confirmed leak.