[1/17/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: RIP Jay; Three titles on the line; Joe vs. HOOK commercial free; Oh My God is that Private Party?

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
This is aew, save the what chants fir wwe...

GDWtX-KW8AAHUxQ

GDWtX-KWgAAxKSh

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This is a great chance to showcase Hook to everyone that he can hang with someone like Samoa Joe until his respectable valiantly defeat. Hopefully this match will have a great showing for Hook and it begins his arc to drop that useless FTW Title and ascend to the mid-midcard and go after better competition and eventually feud for both the TNT Title and International Titles in the future.
We know Joe is going to be able to hold up his end of the deal, so the pressure is all on HOOK to deliver. This could be something we look at later this year as a career-changing opportunity for him or a wasted opportunity. If it's a good crowd that's behind HOOK, they are going to pop like crazy when he suplexes Joe.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They can't have a youtube show. WB owns the right to the shows they make. That's why Dark and Elevation went away. It sucks because you can build new stars and test new stuff.
That only applies to AEW and not ROH, I believe. Though I've heard rumblings ROH may be part of the Max deal in some way.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
That only applies to AEW and not ROH, I believe. Though I've heard rumblings ROH may be part of the Max deal in some way.
I scrolled the ROH YT and they have zero match highlights. At least recent stuff. They can show interviews and promos backstage but it seems like the wrestling is off limits.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I scrolled the ROH YT and they have zero match highlights. At least recent stuff. They can show interviews and promos backstage but it seems like the wrestling is off limits.
It's more just being lazy with ROH than anything else. Or not devoting resources to it.

AEW posts practically full damn matches after every AEW show.