[1/17/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: RIP Jay; Three titles on the line; Joe vs. HOOK commercial free; Oh My God is that Private Party?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Digital media department always be dropping these banger match graphics.

GD-HqMdbEAAaqEh

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Was Smart on Aew to drop this on Monday. I don't like that the most infamous line in aew history is edited out but I understand.

They been doing a lot of these long-form history videos over the last few months.

Would prefer them to be shorter and more documentary based (so having narration, interviews, etc.) instead of just clipped up stuff. Even though that method may seem lazy to the people who don’t have experience with video editing, I know even that much is hard work. Video editing is a meticulous pain in the ass, so I’m not going to complain when progress is made.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This is a great chance to showcase Hook to everyone that he can hang with someone like Samoa Joe until his respectable valiantly defeat. Hopefully this match will have a great showing for Hook and it begins his arc to drop that useless FTW Title and ascend to the mid-midcard and go after better competition and eventually feud for both the TNT Title and International Titles in the future.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This is a great chance to showcase Hook to everyone that he can hang with someone like Samoa Joe until his respectable valiantly defeat. Hopefully this match will have a great showing for Hook and it begins his arc to drop that useless FTW Title and ascend to the mid-midcard and go after better competition and eventually feud for both the TNT Title and International Titles in the future.
Shid even one of the ROH titles would be a step up from that pointless ass FTW title

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Shid even one of the ROH titles would be a step up from that pointless ass FTW title
I still say to this day that AEW Rampage needs to be changed to ROH Rampage and take the useless 1/3 of AEW's roster and put them on the ROH brand and let them compete separately from the rest of the AEW roster. Having Hook have bangers on the ROH roster constantly feuding for their Television Championship would do wonders for him.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
They been doing a lot of these long-form history videos over the last few months.

Would prefer them to be shorter and more documentary based (so having narration, interviews, etc.) instead of just clipped up stuff. Even though that method may seem lazy to the people who don’t have experience with video editing, I know even that much is hard work. Video editing is a meticulous pain in the ass, so I’m not going to complain when progress is made.
Oh must definitely. Hours upon hours of interviews, promos, matches, run ins etc editing is hard work. I've worked in broadcasting. Easy to just put all his matches in Chronology order. It's going to get there eventually though.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
I still say to this day that AEW Rampage needs to be changed to ROH Rampage and take the useless 1/3 of AEW's roster and put them on the ROH brand and let them compete separately from the rest of the AEW roster. Having Hook have bangers on the ROH roster constantly feuding for their Television Championship would do wonders for him.
Agreed. AEW has Dynamite and Collision so ROH can have Rampage and maybe a Youtube show too.