[1/15] Monday Night Pi'Raw - Martin Had A Dream, Bob Got High, I Still Do Both But Somehow I Got By

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
caca6ed3-8757-456c-bvgs85.jpeg

Oh dear....

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Seeing all these posts about Finn probably being concussed convinced me if WWE actually tried to keep it kayfabe sometimes You guys would fall for shyt no matter the length of years you've been watching wrestling.

It's not like they had to waste time they were over the 05 time limit. They also focused on Finn trying to recollect where he was at just standing there a good 2 or 3 mins.

Obviously just a way to sell the curb stomp being back.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
She liked a Paul Ryan tweet celebrating the FCC vote striking down Net Neutrality. Which, to be fair after the mess hit the fan she said the like was an accident.

Honestly though, given where she's from that's a little hard to take at face value.

Well that last part seems unfair:russ:

But also IF she is against net neutrality, that makes her a racist now? I could see if she liked something about the shythole comments but if she’s against the internet shyt that makes her ignorant. Not a racist who can’t attend the civil rights museum. That’s some reed Richards logic