[1/15] Monday Night Pi'Raw - Martin Had A Dream, Bob Got High, I Still Do Both But Somehow I Got By

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
2d8iiMb.gif

:deadmanny: There's some many things funny about this gif

• Booker NOPING the hell out
  • Booker knocking Cole on his ass
  • Braun walking like a mom about to whip her bad ass kid
  • Braun picking up Cole like a bad ass toddler:bryan:
  • Cole squirming like a oversize toddler:bryan:

Last edited:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
This is actually going to be my first time seeing Woken Matt's entrance since he actually became "woken"; I must have some catching up to do. :ld:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Don’t do that ‘He represented EVERYbody’ shyt Roman :stopitslime:

I mean...lol not to be on Roman's side breh, but while he was fighting for our equality, he did believe in representing the people and the country overall. Those are his pastoral roots. He wanted the country as a whole to be better and did represent the country on an international stage. So even if a white person on the west coast or down south or wherever may have been like "nah fukk him" he still represented them and knew the only way for the country to get better in the future was for everyone to be together and work for one common cause. Not be separated...okay political shyt over. I want to win a trip with Naomi

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
If i were to meet "Woken" Matt Hardy. I would tell him "i don't know why they be lying but your shyt is not that inspiring". Because honestly, i don't get it, or how this gimmick was ever over. It's beyond my understanding i guess :yeshrug:.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
There's no story here. I don't even see how one could be mad over Sonya winning cause literally none of this matters.

Why are these women beefing? What exactly do Absolution want? How do Sonya and Mandy somehow have even less defined characters than the Riott Squad?
:russ: Exactly. The Ws and Ls don't matter in this feud at all because no one knows what the beef is. This is all about treading water till the rumble. Dead that "Sasha getting buried" shyt. Match was there just to kill time