[1/13/24] TNA PRESENTS HARD TO KILL! TNA IS BACK!! MOOSE vs Alex Shelley, Trinity vs Jordynne Grace, Knockouts Ultimate X and More

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
TNA getting in a much bigger network needs to be the play. Anthem cutting TNA off at the knees by keeping it on AXS
You're 100% right. I can understand why Anthem would want TNA on AXS, but even a syndicated "weeekly wrap up" show on basic cable or local network tv could bring some new eyes to the product.
Getting TNA back on Twitch would be great, too.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You're 100% right. I can understand why Anthem would want TNA on AXS, but even a syndicated "weeekly wrap up" show on basic cable or local network tv could bring some new eyes to the product.
Getting TNA back on Twitch would be great, too.
Problem is from a ratings standpoint, even if I wanted to watch it, the only option is I have is whatever TNA streaming service they have, which I’m absolutely not paying for, or the illegal stream route because AXS is such a widely undistributed network.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
velveteen-dream-entrance.gif

In.. .and by In I mean I'm a foreigner keeping up with American Wrestling solely based off of social media, hot takes, and clout.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Problem is from a ratings standpoint, even if I wanted to watch it, the only option is I have is whatever TNA streaming service they have, which I’m absolutely not paying for, or the illegal stream route because AXS is such a widely undistributed network.
Which is a shame because AXS has some quality programming, especially if you're a music lover.