[1/13/24] TNA PRESENTS HARD TO KILL! TNA IS BACK!! MOOSE vs Alex Shelley, Trinity vs Jordynne Grace, Knockouts Ultimate X and More

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
538bde5cd8d6640531f898b9ea246115.gif

In

Dchris14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Really excited for this show! I'm honestly just hoping for some good wrestling and improved production. Impact in the past few years doesn't really light the crowd too well, but I heard they got new cameras and lights for the relaunch so hopefully things feel a bit more big time.

Knowledgeable brehs, I was thinking about purchasing this show through a VPN since it's cheaper. I've heard of people doing it for wwe network so I assume it's typically not risky, but do purchases like that really not look sus to your card issuer? Would be cool to save a few bucks, but I'm also not trying to get my account paused because they think someone stole my shyt. :deadrose:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I think that's the promo I've been looking for. I thought it was Nash or Scott Steiner, but it might've been Kurt Angle cutting a promo, and Booker T came out of the dressing room talking cash shyt!
Tbh, if you like promos, the Main Event Mafia era was filled with some low-key classics!

EDIT: That's not the promo that I was looking for. I can't find the one I'm thinking of anywhere.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It looks like Anthem has loosened up the purse strings & is going to put some real money into TNA this year. Hopefully, Anthem will let channels other than AXSTv start broadcasting a the show so that more people can see it.
TNA getting in a much bigger network needs to be the play. Anthem cutting TNA off at the knees by keeping it on AXS