[1/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage Homecoming: Return to Daily’s Place; TK “One of the most important shows in our short history”

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
My homie wanted me to go with him and his homie’s crew to Revolution, but I told him nah. Glad I didn’t pay a few hundred bucks to travel to see Sting face the YBs. :heh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't even know why people are complaining about him not having a singles match. He clearly must be given some level of control over how he wants his career to end.
As he should. It’s his last year, one of the biggest legends in the history of wrestling, let him do what he wants.

The match will be good and if the Young Bucks was his choice then I’m good with it.

When he announced his retirement and people were debating what his last should be, I said then and I will say until the end of time his last match should be against whoever he wants it to be. Even if he wants it to be a fukking tag match against Tony Schiavone and Jim Ross then it is what it is.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Card for Rampage on Friday:
  • Triple Crown title: Eddie Kingston (c) vs. Wheeler Yuta
  • Swerve Strickland vs. Matt Sydal
  • Hikaru Shida vs. Queen Aminata
  • The Dark Order vs. Angelo Parker, Matt Menard, and Jake Hager

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
15.3K tickets sold to Revolution as of yesterday afternoon's WrestleTix update with the only thing announced at that time being Sting's final match against a TBD opponent
38.5 tickets sold for All In in August with zero announced for it as of the last WrestleTix update posted on 12/31

Dead as hell company indeed.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
You replied just like Coke Tony would 😭 fukk those got damn numbers when the weekly buildings are EMPTY.

It’s dead. There’s nothing to look forward to in this company, week to week. Creative is in the toilet. All they have his “ good matches” for marks like you. You can cop all the pleas you want. This company already hit the iceberg. But keep waving your AEWCW flag you fat fukking hick stanley.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You replied just like Coke Tony would 😭 fukk those got damn numbers when the weekly buildings are EMPTY.

It’s dead. There’s nothing to look forward to in this company, week to week. Creative is in the toilet. All they have his “ good matches” for marks like you. You can cop all the pleas you want. This company already hit the iceberg. But keep waving your AEWCW flag you fat fukking hick stanley.
Why you got your panties in a wad, you cross dressing bytch? You want the contact info for an endocrinologist so you can start on your estrogen injections?