[1/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage Homecoming: Return to Daily’s Place; TK “One of the most important shows in our short history”

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Only thing I can figure is TK did that “one of the most important Dynamites ever” interview planning to debut Mercedes then changed plans sometime afterward.

Hopefully that means he smartened up and decided to build up her debut like it should be instead of doing it as a surprise like every other debut.

ala Jade Cargill in the WWE.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You not seeing the potential of being right and then making brehs mad because of it is kinda disappointing :heh:

Don't sound so confident now though, thought Sasha was already signed so you are gonna be right anyways :mjgrin:
Ain’t none of these hoes going to even own up to it or admit it so what’s the point?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
With the way tickets are selling for that now, they could likely do that without having Mercedes there.

I can see them doing something to build up her debut to be after Revolution. That way her first match wouldn’t be overshadowing Sting and gives them more time to build it up. Since Revolution ticket sales are doing so well (as will the PPV buys, I imagine), use her debut to hopefully pop the tv ratings.
I don't her strengths are gonna be TV ratings, she's good at making people pay to see her. And you use Revolution to present her as the biggest star possible in the biggest attendance they have gotten in the US (if they open up to get 20k). The social media clips with her on that setting are already a huge boost and help you build momentum to DoN were you book her in another big match :manny:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I would like to correct an earlier statement. I said the Hardys should be stuck on the unemployment line. Which is true, for Matt. Jeff on the other hand should be stuck in jail.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
i like the swerve/hangman/joe/hook stuff rest of the show was mid but not as bad as Raw :manny: