• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
that main event was fire.

the way it was going I thought KO or Seth were def winning in some sort of fukkery but as soon as Brock was added to the match I felt either E would just retain or Brock would win.

Lashley/Brock at the Rumble and E wins the Rumble and him vs Brock at Mania w/ ??

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
@International Koala

It might be time for us black folks to stop supporting this industry.

Breh, I'm already reverting back to my fukk wrestling steez. With the Khan shyt (as expected), WWE doing this shyt, and Puro suffering because Japan is covid's jobber, what's the damn point of watching a handicapped industry?

They could have Big E be the underdog in the whole situation :francis:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Here's how WWE realistically books

Likely will happen...

1. On Raw, All 4 competitors will come out to the ring complaining that Brock was never ever supposed to be in their Raw title match in the 1st place
  2. WWE official Adam Pierce will book a "fatal 4 way" or "beat the clock" challenge with Owens, Seth, Lashley, and Big E.
  3. The winner will face Brock Lesnar @ Royal Rumble for the WWE Championship.
  4. A) Big E will win and lose to Brock at Royal Rumble.
  5. B) Lashley wins and faces Brock at Royal Rumble.
  6. Coke boy makes an announcement that Roman will have to put the "Universal title" on the line in the Royal Rumble 30 man match for missing Day 1 (but allows Roman to be #30)
  7. Roman puts the title on the line in the rumble like in 2016 but this time wins the whole thing.
  8. Lesnar comes out to confront Roman. Face off (yet again)
  9. Later on, Vince announces that they will unify the titles at "Wrestlemania" and the winner will be allowed to be on Both shows. Lesnar vs Roman with Stone Cold as ref (heyman ringside)

Wrestlemania card prediction

1. Lesnar (c) vs Roman (c)
2. Randy Orton (heel) vs Riddle
2. Becky (c) vs Bianca Belair
3. Charlotte (c) vs Bayley
5. Omos (heel) vs Lashley (omos tossed lashley out at Rumble)
6. AJ Styles vs Seth Rollins (dream match)
7. Goldberg vs Edge (spear vs spear)
8. Damien Priest (c) vs Finn Balor vs Austin Theory

Here’s my prediction for what may go down

1. Lesnar vs Roman (c)
2. Lashley (c) vs Omos (Yep, I have Omos winning the Rumble)
3. Becky (c) vs Bianca
4. CHHHuck (c) vs Bayley vs Sasha
5. AJ Styles vs Edge
6. RKBro (c) vs KO and Seth (Orton turns on Riddle here)

Those are the top billed matches after that I don’t know.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Breh, I'm already reverting back to my fukk wrestling steez. With the Khan shyt (as expected), WWE doing this shyt, and Puro suffering because Japan is covid's jobber, what's the damn point of watching a handicapped industry?

They could have Big E be the underdog in the whole situation :francis:

Plus you got these cacs out here playing dumb with the term diversity in the industry. They think black people shouldn't complain because black wrestlers are being used (mostly as jobbers or no direction).

Yet when we bring up why aren't black wrestlers being featured high on the card or in important storylines, we get told black wrestlers aren't ready or good enough. In a scripted "sport".

I guess the bright spot in this is the industry is going to continue to push itself out of the mainstream and strictly be a niche, regulated to the Internet.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine finding out you're losing the title a few hours before the show starts :martin:
There’s a clip of Sonya and Asuka, getting pulled to the side and being told that their Wrestlemania match wasn’t going to happen because they just decided to have Asuka drop the title to Charlotte that night on a random Smackdown.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
of course Big E was gonna retain before Lesnar was added. They weren't gonna have Owens/Seth/Lashley win the belt right there in a multi man match. Lesnar is just different.. different logic applies to him.