Who's winning at WWE Day 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Just ran the main back. That was fun. Brock the GOAT in multi man matches.

Besides being short and a Lashley/Brock stare down spot not happening during the match it was good. Not a lot of Seth/Owens which was great while Brock & Bob looked like supermen. Camera crew missed most of the stare spot after the match lol but no complaints besides those

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Damn my nikka :francis:

Yeah I don't like seeing that. Now's the perfect chance to flip him heel though off of losing to a last minute stipulation, Angry E's probably more believable as champ than the one we got

They have the chance to do something and actually make him legit although they probably won't. That belt's getting dropped to Lashley or unified at WM

Daps
How you numb Lashley all the way down to a match with Omos? That’s not realistic, if anything they will drag AJ vs Omos to mania and probably do Seth vs KO at mania

Also it is unlikely and stupid that bayley is back in the title pic this fast but I wouldn’t be surprised

Its scripted. At anytime, a writer could make atleast a new upper-midcarder

Wrestlemania is a long way off

Omos can get new theme music and new entrance graphics

A gully type instrumental like this...

The Final Boss, Omos is a cool new nickname
:birdman:

dominant for weeks against jobbers by himself just like Braun Strowman did in 2016.

Then, randomly in the Royal Rumble, Omos can go nuts on Lashley and toss him out

If done right, the crowd will be like :krs:

Omos can get on the mic and be like....
its not a black thang...
its not a white thang...
Its an OMOS THANG!

:birdman:(put that on a t-shirt) similar to the thumbnail for Jeezy above

Omos could be the new Strowman and Lashley can be the babyface hero to take him out at mania

Especially if they go with Lesnar vs Roman at mania

WWE loves showcasing Giants in a high profiled match at mania.

Last edited:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t think they’ll end the brand split unless they fail to reup with Fox. Fox and USA want their own stars and storylines (for the most part). Only way I see it end earlier is if Smackdown ratings drop to Raw numbers on a consistent basis and Fox says fix it

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If all Smackdown stars are hurt or got COVID, are we gonna see all of the top end stars on both shows for the time being

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If all Smackdown stars are hurt or got COVID, are we gonna see all of the top end stars on both shows for the time being

No one will be out for an extended amount of time, let’s be real. These are fully vaccinated peak level health athletes

Look at Seth. Might miss a house show or two, but that’s it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I thought this was happening today. Twilight Zone marathon threw me off, I guess. Sucks that Big E lost the title already. I bet he won't get a rematch either.

Damn. They did him wrong.
He worked his ass off too. They just booked him poorly as they generally do us outside of Lashley