09/21/24 DAZN PPV: Riyadh Season Wembley Edition: Anthony Joshua vs Daniel Dubois (IBF Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Dubois Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dubois Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I got DuBois :hubie:

Dubois has the punching power, durability, and physical. And he has improved alot in his movement and can give his opponents more angles

The only knock on him people would say is his mental makeup, but at the same time that is something people won't say is Anthony Joshua's strength anyway. And I still say DuBois gave Usyk the most competitive fight he's ever had at heavyweight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Dubois has the punching power, durability, and physical. And he has improved alot in his movement and can give his opponents more angles

The only knock on him people would say is his mental makeup, but at the same time that is something people won't say is Anthony Joshua's strength anyway. And I still say DuBois gave Usyk the most competitive fight he's ever had at heavyweight
Nah...chisora gave usyk a much tougher fight...usyk was worn out after that one..Dubois is also not more durable than Joshua..not even close

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nah...chisora gave usyk a much tougher fight...usyk was worn out after that one..Dubois is also not more durable than Joshua..not even close

Chisora "roughed him up", not really a threat to even winning the fight. Against DuBois was the only time Usyk looked the most vulnerable and had the best gameplan against him. Joshua on the other hand seems confused at times on what his gameplan is. I do credit him for hiring Ben Davidson, because he did bring out the Anthony Joshua that existed pre-Andy Ruiz

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

No he does not have the durability and physical advantages what so ever y'all falling for Frank Warrens gimmicks :comeon:

Unless AJ aged overnight.

You guys say that bc of the low blow controversy, Usyk was putting hands on him and stopped him. Also his stoppages are soft af he has a bit of quit in him.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Chisora "roughed him up", not really a threat to even winning the fight. Against DuBois was the only time Usyk looked the most vulnerable and had the best gameplan against him. Joshua on the other hand seems confused at times on what his gameplan is. I do credit him for hiring Ben Davidson, because he did bring out the Anthony Joshua that existed pre-Andy Ruiz
dubois was getting rocked by usyk, dropped, and stopped..chisora made usyk fight hard for 12 rounds..chisora almost got a draw..the only thing they have in common is they both managed to find some weaknesses on usyk..chisora managed to win 5 rounds with his plan..dubois got lucky with that body shot

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
No he does not have the durability and physical advantages what so ever y'all falling for Frank Warrens gimmicks :comeon:

Unless AJ aged overnight.

You guys say that bc of the low blow controversy, Usyk was putting hands on him and stopped him. Also his stoppages are soft af he has a bit of quit in him.

I love Usyk, and rooted for him to win almost all of his fights, but that DuBois fight was an ultimate fukkboy moment from him. Usyk knew it was a legal punch. That fight was in Poland, hours away from his home in Ukraine, and the ref was scared to dead to enforce anything to Usyk lol. If that ref would have just said "Either you get up in 8 seconds, or I'm counting you out", Usyk would have gotten straight up and continued to fight

And saying DuBois has "quit in him". Can't you say the exact same thing about Joshua?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I love Usyk, and rooted for him to win almost all of his fights, but that DuBois fight was an ultimate fukkboy moment from him. Usyk knew it was a legal punch. That fight was in Poland, hours away from his home in Ukraine, and the ref was scared to dead to enforce anything to Usyk lol. If that ref would have just said "Either you get up in 8 seconds, or I'm counting you out", Usyk would have gotten straight up and continued to fight

And saying DuBois has "quit in him". Can't you say the exact same thing about Joshua?
I don't think AJ has quit in him he put a fight against Ruiz short notice

Fight against wlad who's atg

Fight against The roided kickboxer

Like come on bruh what are we doin

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I don't think AJ has quit in him he put a fight against Ruiz short notice

Fight against wlad who's atg

Fight against The roided kickboxer

Like come on bruh what are we doin

I like Joshua, let's not go down this road

He quit against Ruiz. It is what it is

I believe he returned back to form with Ben Davidson to what he was pre-Ruiz, so that's a good thing