JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:manny:they are light on the heel side for Cody & you figure Roman & the bloodline will be its own thing at some point away from Cody he needs someone to fight
They jobbed out KO in world title matches way too many times over the years. If they want him to be a contender they gone have to have him win a surprise world title someday :sas1:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
:manny:they are light on the heel side for Cody & you figure Roman & the bloodline will be its own thing at some point away from Cody he needs someone to fight
They should send Drew over to Smackdown after this Punk feud. I'm down for a Drew/Cody feud through the fall until the Rumble.

Last edited:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
LA Knight not having a great night first I heard some boos as people were cheering Andrade over him and then he slips on the ropes :huhldup:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
They should send Drew over to Smackdown after this Punk feud. I'm down for a Drew/Cody feud through the fall until the Rumble.

i been said they shouldve traded Drew or Bronson for Randy Orton since they had Randy on Raw they couldve even used "wrestler to be named later" :manny: