Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Berlanga fat as shyt
giphy.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Canelo letting the turk know who's the real excellency in these streets. Better drop 150 for bud or keep it movin. No holdin hands over here fakkit :umad:

Turk thought he was gonna be able to send veiled threats at canelo and shyt was gonna be good :mjlol: .....canelo already worth 300 mil. He don't gotta bow down to this wannabe mob boss. There's not a single fight turk can make that comes close to the magnitude of canelo/benavidez or canelo/crawford. Not even UFC. These fights are Superbowl events.

You want the cash cow, it's time to pay up turk :umad:....And I promise you won't have to run to Eminem to boost your ticket sales :scust:

Outdoor events in 100 degree weather. Smarten up turk:hhh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
“Benavidez doesn’t sell, Morrell doesn’t sell. They don’t have that superstar status that I have,” a bejeweled Berlanga told BoxingScene in his dressing room on Monday just minutes before the start of his press conference in Midtown Manhattan with Canelo.
“They don’t have that power. I have a country behind me. I have Puerto Rico behind me, and I got the hip hop culture behind me. I know that’s why Canelo picked me – because we’re going to sell but we’re also going to fight and it’s going to be a good fight.”

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Turk thought he was gonna be able to send veiled threats at canelo and shyt was gonna be good :mjlol: .....canelo already worth 300 mil. He don't gotta bow down to this wannabe mob boss. There's not a single fight turk can make that comes close to the magnitude of canelo/benavidez or canelo/crawford. Not even UFC. These fights are Superbowl events.

You want the cash cow, it's time to pay up turk :umad:....And I promise you won't have to run to Eminem to boost your ticket sales :scust:

More to do with reality and Crawford going up to face canelo will be stupid, turki saw it and time to dissolve that plan.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Giving away Saturn Sedans like Moesha daddy lmfao