09/14/2024 Prime Video Presents CanElo vs Edgar Bagel

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
It's gonna be a fun fight and y'all know it :mjgrin:

Canelo in his I don't give a fukk era right now. He's doing whatever he wants. He a boss bytch. We all the know the David fight is happening. All this outrage will mean nothing when it's all said and done. The people have been fooled by the hype job once again. David is barely keeping his life together. The longer canelo make him wait the further he's gonna sink into depression and chaos.

This a muthafukkin cokehead if I ever seen one :pachaha:.....this man is about to go off the deep end. Once he gets that canelo payday we may never see him again. David has never loved boxing more than he loves that powder. 2025 we put him out his misery. #facts

Gains

Superstar
Daps

Canelo in his I don't give a fukk era right now. He's doing whatever he wants. He a boss bytch. We all the know the David fight is happening. All this outrage will mean nothing when it's all said and done. The people have been fooled by the hype job once again. David is barely keeping his life together. The longer canelo make him wait the further he's gonna sink into depression and chaos.

This a muthafukkin cokehead if I ever seen one :pachaha:.....this man is about to go off the deep end. Once he gets that canelo payday we may never see him again. David has never loved boxing more than he loves that powder. 2025 we put him out his misery. #facts

can this guys even make 168 anymore ?

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

3826c6dd-3dec-4ffb-b4a8-d412a987dc29_text.gif

:wow:
full

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Canelo did a gate of 17,492 people with Jaime Munguia. His fanbase is so loyal and dedicated that we may never see him face a competitive opponent again unless someone is willing to pay him 100-200 million to fight Benavidez or Crawford.

I've attended and covered a few Canelo fights and I've always left feeling jealous of the love Mexicans have for Canelo. They LOVE that man. Black Americans just don't have that kind of unity for one another & it's disheartening for me at times.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Canelo did a gate of 17,492 people with Jaime Munguia. His fanbase is so loyal and dedicated that we may never see him face a competitive opponent again unless someone is willing to pay him 100-200 million to fight Benavidez or Crawford.

I've attended and covered a few Canelo fights and I've always left feeling jealous of the love Mexicans have for Canelo. They LOVE that man. Black Americans just don't have that kind of unity for one another & it's disheartening for me at times.
Well each Mexican house in general is 17 per household.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Hahahahahaha...congrats, they have no backbone. Lol@jealous.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

I think if there was a cac champion that was doing numbers wed all support the black challenger.