[09/11] Monday Night RAW: The American Nightmare makes his long awaited return

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
seanmooney.jpg

F5yyUWSXcAAcSvS

The first person to show up on the first Vince McMahon era RAW was Sean Mooney and the last person to show up on the last Vince McMahon era RAW was Nia Jax. What a way to go out. :wow:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I actually like Nia but they wrong for making her do the bonzi drop :mjlol:
Solo took the Samoan Spike from Umaga, someone had to take Yoko's Banzai drop eventually. She has the perfect proportions to do so. :troll:

But seriously, I hope that doesn't stay as her finish, she might actually hurt one of the smaller girls. :picard:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I watched raw all the way up to the start of the main event, I decide to come here to see if the match was worth watching because I was bored with the show and I see their was a surprise return smh. I don’t like Nia but I still feel like I spoiled myself

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why do you talk about Rhea every time
Because the chick is ugly:mjlol:. Why do you follow my posts all the time? Do you have a problem with me clowning HHH all the time? What about when i keep calling Charlotte "Chuck"? Or when i keep bringing up RAW's terrible ratings? Why does me insulting Rhea trigger you?:jbhmm:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Last return with him as the majority owner.
Naw you wrong about Rhea but that’s your problem lol.

As far as the Vince thing, I felt like his era ended when he fake retired everything changed from that point on