[09/11] Monday Night RAW: The American Nightmare makes his long awaited return

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Liv gets a reaction, thus she gets the crowd behind her. Raquel doesn't. Honestly she should be a heel.
I'm saying no one gives a shyt about Raquel without Liv. The probably barely care with Liv. Raquel is a bust. Great size for a female. Just literally terrible in every other aspect.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I'm saying no one gives a shyt about Raquel without Liv. The probably barely care with Liv. Raquel is a bust. Great size for a female. Just literally terrible in every other aspect.
She's just not a good baby face. She was better in NXT as one but still her best run was being a heel. She was smash mouth baby in NXT, not this smiling, happy to be here baby face. That's what has ruined her so far.

Plus I was talking only about Liv in my first sentence.

Last edited:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
She's just not a good baby face. She was better in NXT as one but still her best run was being a heel. She was smash mouth baby in NXT, not this smiling, happy to be hear baby face. That's what has ruined her so far.

Plus I was talking only about Liv in my first sentence.
We disagree here.

I thought she sucked in the Classic
I get why they liked her with heel Kota

I thought she's been floundering ever since they split that up.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
We disagree here.

I thought she sucked in the Classic
I get why they liked her with heel Kota

I thought she's been floundering ever since they split that up.
That was definitely the beginning of it. Then Kota gets released and then Vince got his claws in her in the call up and changed her to Happy Rodriguez. Also she sucked in the Classic because she was green as goose shyt. Plus overweight.

I don't think she is a lost cause but what they are doing with her now clearly isn't working.

Last edited:

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
What happens if Nia Jax fights Piper Niven?! :damn:

big-show-ring-collapse.gif