avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
You’re really trying to shyt on 1.3 mil? :what:

Raw was doing 1.7 a few months ago. 1.3 is great for them.

I don't get where 1.3 is a loss either when they was doing 800,000 a few months ago..

I don't got the time to go back to post when certain posters was saying they would never do a million every week and not they are doing a million it's let's see if they can do 2 million :whoa:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don't get where 1.3 is a loss either when they was doing 800,000 a few months ago..

I don't got the time to go back to post when certain posters was saying they would never do a million every week and not they are doing a million it's let's see if they can do 2 million :whoa:
Some of These fans are weirdos, man. Dudes trying to discredit good things. Mu fukkas just can’t enjoy something without wanting more than their fantasy expects. :snoop:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
You’re really trying to shyt on 1.3 mil? :what:

Raw was doing 1.7 a few months ago. 1.3 is great for them.

Wasn't that long ago when Dynamite was stuck in 750,000 purgatory and nobody thought they would see a million again, now 1.3 million is "struggle".

AEW has driven portions of wrestling fandom insane on both sides. :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Wasn't that long ago when Dynamite was stuck in 750,000 purgatory and nobody thought they would see a million again, now 1.3 million is "struggle".

AEW has driven portions of wrestling fandom insane on both sides. :mjlol:
It’s unbelievable because when all we had was the E as the main fed, TSC was cool. Now AEW has exposed people for how they truly are as a fan and their mentality. :picard:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the match was cool but moxley matches always seem like the finish is weak

Like he randomly picks up his opponent quickly and hits his finisher when it seems like their should be more to the match

The way his finisher looks now is terrible

I like moxley it's just a few things he needs to work on

It's just a double underhook suplex basically, guess he wanted it to be a little more safe than the impaler version, but looks way weaker.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
It’s unbelievable because when all we had was the E as the main fed, TSC was cool. Now AEW has exposed people for how they truly are as a fan and their mentality. :picard:

I been peep that shyt when folks had their knives out for AEW back in 2019 before a single episode of Dynamite aired.