Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
It's like they doing it out of spite "we are fully aware of the exact criticism of why some people don't fukk with us" It's hilarious. AEW got something for everyone, they even give the haters a segment to vibe with :salute:
I always thought a saavy move by Tony would be to hire Cornette and let him be a heel and talk his talk. But dude is even better

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Mox/Suzuki was a treat. Didn’t expect blood to be shed.

Yeah the match was cool but moxley matches always seem like the finish is weak

Like he randomly picks up his opponent quickly and hits his finisher when it seems like their should be more to the match

The way his finisher looks now is terrible

I like moxley it's just a few things he needs to work on

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah the match was cool but moxley matches always seem like the finish is weak

Like he randomly picks up his opponent quickly and hits his finisher when it seems like their should be more to the match

The way his finisher looks now is terrible

I like moxley it's just a few things he needs to work on

I think some shyt happened in the show that had them tight on time. Like the bell rang for the match at like 9:51PM

Tony next deal needs to work on having them get them “overrun” status. I mean damn all TNT be doing anyway is showing a repeat of the movie that aired before their shows

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I think some shyt happened in the show that had them tight on time. Like the bell rang for the match at like 9:51PM

Tony next deal needs to work on having them get them “overrun” status. I mean damn all TNT be doing anyway is showing a repeat of the movie that aired before their shows

:damn:But breh, I want to see Meet The Flockers at 10PM, not 10:05pm:damn::dahell: