CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I think it goes beyond Survivor Series.

Now that Jacob took out Roman. I would think they would do Roman vs Jacob. If not at Bash at Berlin, then at the September PPV. Jimmy Uso is going to return and help Roman but I'm not sure when. If it's after Roman beats Jacob but then gets jumped, or if it's on a random Smackdown when Roman is getting jumped.

They will let Roman and Jimmy cook for a few weeks until the numbers game get the best of them. Jimmy shows up to Raw trying to get Jey's help but he's not with it. Eventually after a few weeks Jey caves and helps Roman/Jimmy. Roman and Jey have an emotional embrace. Maybe even Sami Zayn joins them.

Even after the Survivor Series match, they still have to do Roman vs Solo. Maybe that happens at the Rumble? I doubt they stretch it to Mania especially if Rock is going to face Roman. Even though when Rock left he said he was coming for Cody so idk.
Well I meant to get to WarGames, of course it can go beyond that.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
aFDRWCj.png
Mybp81z.png

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Ludwig came out and interrupted so Jey wins by dq, Damian Priest came out to help Jey now it’s a tag match
DP did the Undertaker tight rope walk and a tombstone pile driver, Jey and Priest win then Jey gave a speech about Afa

Might have to hit this tomorrow too it’s like 40 minutes away