[08/05] AEW Dynamite: SUPER WEDNESDAY

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
That's a good potential singles feud: Cowboy vs Brodie

They can make a dark mystical western out of it. Make Brodie out to be like Daniel Day Lewis from "There Will Be Blood" with his propositions.
Definitely have a brawl in a saloon and Page starts making a comeback when drink gets knocked over and he gets pissed

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
IN (here and there)

My first time seeing Brodie wrestle on AEW, one of my first times seeing Dark Order.

Truth be told they’re skillset is a bit too flashy and flippy for their type of gimmick. And they need to take the masks off most these dudes and give them true identities.

Real good match tho. To start the show with a full on 20 minute match without commercials? :obama:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
97t7qywipve51.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He didnt even hit him .with the lariar..

How can yall watch aew matches it is spotfest after spotfest and they are so planned out or cheorgraphed like the actual wrestling is so corny

All wrestling is that man

Also we done with that 50+ demo;

lockup, headlock for 20 seconds, reverse to waistlock 15secs, drop down, headlock for 40 seconds slow bullshyt:scust:

This ain’t 1967 no more :hhh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
IN (here and there)

My first time seeing Brodie wrestle on AEW, one of my first times seeing Dark Order.

Truth be told they’re skillset is a bit too flashy and flippy for their type of gimmick. And they need to take the masks off most these dudes and give them true identities.

Real good match tho. To start the show with a full on 20 minute match without commercials? :obama:
Aside from Brodie, Grayson and Evil Uno none of those guys are supposed to be anything more than numbers in masks. That's the gimmick.