Welp, Roman’s retaining :francis:
And if you don’t know
yHkLFMx.png

arsDDjd.png
Now you know Uce

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I’m still a big fan. As a character he’s so entertaining. They have to come up with a way to mask his wrestling ability tho because he’s botching like this every time he’s in the ring
Who are y’all referring to? (I’ve missed all the show besides Street Profits run in)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Who are y’all referring to? (I’ve missed all the show besides Street Profits run in)

People trying to blame sheamus because they love knight..

I love him too but he clearly didn’t jump high enough on the first spot. The slip was on sheamus but he was never supposed to be in the position to slip in the first place because Knight should have never misjumped

And this isn’t an isolated thing. He does this often. Almost killed Cody on the road to mania

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

I love him too but he clearly didn’t jump high enough on the first spot. The slip was on sheamus but he was never supposed to be in the position to slip in the first place because Knight should have never misjumped

And this isn’t an isolated thing. He does this often. Almost killed Cody on the road to mania

Ahhhhhhhh man this was Sin Cara vs Primo Colon :russ: :huhldup:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

First time I've seen him botch it. Chaulk it up to "first time for everything."

The other guy usually helps after he jumps, Sheamus didn't really do much and then Knight lost his balance. :manny:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Street profits been babyface on the main roster for at least 3 to 4 years

Them dudes are not Rey mysterio or John cena

They can turn heel

You’re the type to praise this entire move two months down the line when they’re over af too
They're over right now idiot. I don't have a problem with people turning heel, but this is literally change just for the sake of change when they're still very popular. There's nothing wrong with keeping people as faces and just adding edge to them.