07/31/24 AEW presents Dynamite: Road to All In Begins

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Man Nigel ain't wrestled since..........Shid over a decade? Yeah im cool

His first month in TNA was :banderas: Came in an instant main eventer Not sure if it was his illness or not but the ball was dropped hard.
Desmond Wolfe went from a future top player to 'oh yeah, this guy still works here' in like, a calendar month and it was crazy.
That ball ain't get dropped. Somebody threw that ho at the ground, goddamn :picard:
I remember mans went from going at Kurt Angle with viciousness for the title, to taking Ls in under 5 minutes with no downtime.
Mans technically spent less time as a main eventer than fukking Hernandez :snoop:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
JJ saying exactly what I been thinking. One minute this MF talking about retiring, being hurt, not wanting to be champ, etc.

Aight then MF get yo ass out the title match then :what:

And thats my top 5 GOAT but he should've got that shyt when he was hot two years ago. Boy is ice cold rn.
Yea I’ve said plenty times Mox beating D Bry in that AEW world title tourney final was one of the most :dwillhuh: booking decisions of the past decade if not THE most. And def one of the WOATs of all time. That tourney was designed for D Bry to win it all :mjtf:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
pssst.
Roosh.
Hey Roosh.
Your brother is the least interesting member in his own faction, and the 3rd most over luchador in a company that only employs 2 of them...
and you're still the less important member of your family.

Go beat up Jack Perry for a shoot again, see if it improves your booking.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Desmond Wolfe went from a future top player to 'oh yeah, this guy still works here' in like, a calendar month and it was crazy.
That ball ain't get dropped. Somebody threw that ho at the ground, goddamn :picard:
I remember mans went from going at Kurt Angle with viciousness for the title, to taking Ls in under 5 minutes with no downtime.
Mans technically spent less time as a main eventer than fukking Hernandez :snoop:
Russo stupid ass burned through that feud fast as hell and killed that shyt in like 3 months. Same thing he did to Joe vs Angle when Kurt first came in :snoop:

That Stupid ass MF make Vince, HHH, Bischoff, and TK look like booking gods