BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I need to see how this Tribal Combat thing plays out.

Based on all the hints they were dropping with Solo getting enamored with the Tribal Chief Lei as well as a blatant lack of respect for tradition, this could be the vehicle through which Solo ascends.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I told you, them not saying the Winner of the invitational vs Theory would be at SummerSlam meant something.
If it was happening they clearly would have promoted it.

First being left off the Night of Champions card now this :patrice:I have no idea how they are pushing Theory in this weird manner, only thing I can do at this point is to tell myself...
giphy.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
First being left off the Night of Champions card now this :patrice:I have no idea how they are pushing Theory in this weird manner, only thing I can do at this point is to tell myself...
giphy.gif
Someone said FOX wants the US Title to only be defened on SD if it can. Clearly take that with a grain of salt but lately it does match up. :yeshrug:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

I know we all (especially myself) jokes about The Usos forming "Bloodline Gold" but now I'm thinking :ohhh: maybe Solo would be the one that says "fukk tradition" and forms his own "Bloodline Gold" with other young renegade samoans to go against the Elders' wishes. Say what you want about Roman and his ego trip... but at least he bows down to the rules and traditions that were set before him. Like I mentioned before Solo only fighting against The Usos because of personal issues with them not because Roman tells him to. I can also see Heyman staying with Solo if he deflects when Roman finally loses that title and lose all of his power and clout.
tumblr_pqco4mzWQO1qbyb95o6_250.gifv

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I know we all (especially myself) jokes about The Usos forming "Bloodline Gold" but now I'm thinking :ohhh: maybe Solo would be the one that says "fukk tradition" and forms his own "Bloodline Gold" with other young renegade samoans to go against the Elders' wishes. Say what you want about Roman and his ego trip... but at least he bows down to the rules and traditions that were set before him. Like I mentioned before Solo only fighting against The Usos because of personal issues with them not because Roman tells him to. I can also see Heyman staying with Solo if he deflects when Roman finally loses that title and lose all of his power and clout.
tumblr_pqco4mzWQO1qbyb95o6_250.gifv
Farfetched atm but what if Solo had a group with Jacob Fatu and Zilla Fatu :ohhh: