[07/20/2024] TNA WRESTLING PRESENTS: SLAMMIVERSARY XX

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
If you don't want your promotion to be taken seriously put the title on Dolph Ziggler in 2024
What a fukking joke that was
Dudes been in the promotion six months and they damn had all the Babyfaces out like Bret Hart at WM X :scust:

Yea TNA rolling out the red carpet to a meh WWE guy who hasn't done anything special; is a turn-off. I saved my money on this one.

Between this and TNA getting played by the WWE with this NXT stuff, they're about to chase their core audience away. It's about to be 2010 all over again, and they're in position to be sold.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Maybe they plan on utilizing dolp the same way he was used in 2022 in NXT. Put the title on him in a means to give the "young" guy the bigger victory down the road

I assume this means he turns heel if he isn't already

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
[2 hours behind thoughts]
I'm really shocked at what PCI can do at his age
When he made that entrance with the coffin I was thinking of the "double wide, double deep" casket Paul Bearer kept referencing for the Yokozuna/Undertaker casket match at Royal Rumble 94.
And then I remembered PCO was on that card :russ:
He was in the tag title match against Bret & Owen
The famous "that's why I kicked your leg out of your leg" match :mjlol:
This guy really been around for fukking ever and having his best run in his 50's :mindblown:
There’s a really good documentary on him from a few years ago that made me really start paying attention to him

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Yea TNA rolling out the red carpet to a meh WWE guy who hasn't done anything special; is a turn-off. I saved my money on this one.

Between this and TNA getting played by the WWE with this NXT stuff, they're about to chase their core audience away. It's about to be 2010 all over again, and they're in position to be sold.
How are they getting played?

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Sincerely glad some of you cats ain't booking, company has been generating more buzz and getting eyeballs and somehow that's wrong. :mjlol:

Now putting the strap on Nic instead of the red hot commodity in Hendry? :whoa:
TNA low key made it clear that Nic was going to be a world champ, but chose to drag it out as oppose of letting him win in Rebellion back in April. Hendry is probably going to win it soon as most are speculating that it might happen at Bound for Glory.

AStrangeName

Daps
Seeing as they was able to get a sold out show for Slammiversary, it's time for them to start looking at bigger venues for their flagship PPVs. At least look around 4,000 to 6,000 because we don't see Anthem being as bold as the previous management and aim at doing a show at the Alamodome. Don't know about the monthly specials though :manny:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Seeing as they was able to get a sold out show for Slammiversary, it's time for them to start looking at bigger venues for their flagship PPVs. At least look around 4,000 to 6,000 because we don't see Anthem being as bold as the previous management and aim at doing a show at the Alamodome. Don't know about the monthly specials though :manny:
Just saw the venue for Emergence only supports up to 2k people.

AStrangeName

Daps
Just saw the venue for Emergence only supports up to 2k people.
That's about the same numbers they go for with their weekly show. I think they can afford to push a little higher. Ever since Anthem took matters into their own hands again, shyt change for the better honestly now that enough time has pass.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That's about the same numbers they go for with their weekly show. I think they can afford to push a little higher. Ever since Anthem took matters into their own hands again, shyt change for the better honestly now that enough time has pass.
Is Emergence a PPV/PLE? I see it is on August 30 but then Victory Road is on Sept 13. That's just two weeks apart. Is Victory Road also a PPV/PLE?