[07/20/2024] TNA WRESTLING PRESENTS: SLAMMIVERSARY XX

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Nic now joins Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Drew McIntyre, Jeff Hardy, Mick Foley, Rob Van Dam, Alberto El Patron and Lashley who won the WWE and TNA championship :wow:
I got it mixed up, Nic is only part of an accolade with Kurt Angle, Alberto El Patron, Christian Cage and Jeff Hardy whom have won the 2002-2013 World Heavyweight Championship and TNA Championship.

However, Kurt, Alberto and Jeff are the only three who can say they held the WWE, World Heavyweight and TNA Championship.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
For those who watched TNA for the first time tonight join us every Thursday at 7/8 Eastern

sit-here-homer.gif

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
[2 hours behind thoughts]
Ok so Moose getting eliminated early was a surprise because I assumed you would want him and Hendry to the be last 2 since you could have him either squeak one out or have Hendry beat the actual champ to win the title
Then Hendry got eliminated right after and they completely killed the crowd dead halfway through the match
That's Vince style booking, you had one guy in the entire match way more over than anyone else, how the hell do you eliminate him early :mjlol:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Very good show, and there is some quality talent in TNA. Most likely won't check the weekly, but might check every now and then. I think Nic winning it isn't that bad, and I assume they want Hendry to chase and win the title at BFG
Nic Nemeth is a Babyface in TNA
You have your most over Babyface chasing another Babyface?
That's dogshyt booking
If they wanted to do that, keep the title on Moose and have him beat a dominant champ
This was an awful decision
They had a lot of interest NOW, TONIGHT
How do they know there will be interest in 3 damn months? :mjlol:
A lot of WWE fans tuned in tonight to see a guy who's been a midcarder for a damn decade just win the world title. That was a joke