[07/17/2023] Monday Night RAW: In the BBL

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Finn been on Fire and really all Seth has been is just fits and laughing while the crowd sings his song. I get not wanting Heels having basically all the belts, but some times it just makes sense. And Seth chasing the belt makes more sense. Cause Finn is on fire and needs that belt.

With how they booking JD as of late, you absolutely have to have him win.

They need that stable to be very successful now that the Bloodline has ended.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
image.jpg

p43pjbD.jpg

CSlEKnd.jpg

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I like that we're no longer in the era of GMs deciding every single thing pertaining to titles, so champions can just decide who they want to entertain and the GM only has to come in when they start smelling p*ssy

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Finn been on Fire and really all Seth has been is just fits and laughing while the crowd sings his song. I get not wanting Heels having basically all the belts, but some times it just makes sense. And Seth chasing the belt makes more sense. Cause Finn is on fire and needs that belt.
I agree Finn needs the run more than Seth, but Finn been booked like trash for a while now.

He’s one of the better high flyers and workers they have they just don’t use him outside of mid to upper card enhancement talent.

They could have did more with his demon persona which I found intriguing when he first came in instead they elect to have him jobbing to part time guys like Edge which makes no sense at all from a long term business standpoint.