[07/17/2023] Monday Night RAW: In the BBL

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Bianca vs Chuck is my women's main event for Mania.

With Bianca going over :ufdup:

Was gone say she should keep an undefeated streak going at Mania but apparently she lost a match at WM34. A battle Royal Naomi ended up winning.

Still Bianca should go undefeated in one on one matches and they need to keep the streak going of her only having title matches at WM

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
With Bianca going over :ufdup:

Was gone say she should keep an undefeated streak going at Mania but apparently she lost a match at WM34. A battle Royal Naomi ended up winning.

Still Bianca should go undefeated in one on one matches and they need to keep the streak going of her only having title matches at WM
Battle Royal doesn't count imo. Bianca has become Ms. Wrestlemania and the 4HW killer, so it only makes sense for the streak to continue. I feel like this is Becky angling for another main event spot.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Battle Royal doesn't count imo. Bianca has become Ms. Wrestlemania and the 4HW killer, so it only makes sense for the streak to continue. I feel like this is Becky angling for another main event spot.
Yea a Battle Royal don’t really count to me either :hubie:

Becky still got another title run or maybe even a few left in her. She still super over. :ehh:

I wanna see Bianca and Becky win the tag titles and go on a dominant reign.

That will elevate those titles and they can put over 2 up and coming women with a good upside :steviej:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
New women's tag Champs on deck... Chelsea Green got that Samantha stimulus package... nobody gave a fukk about her until she started spicing up the intro. We gonna have to hear ChelSEA GREEEN alot more now
She’s been saying Chelsea Green like that since shorties debut fam