[07/07] AEW Dynamite: Road Rager - Back on the road!

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If true it makes WWE's legal team look like a bunch of clowns and really does make you wonder what other NXT talents who were moved up would likely have the same error on their contracts.

Sounds like it could have been a one-off situation. I'm sure if they haven't already, they're going through the main roster now to double check those 90 day non competes.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Now if AEW can just trim the fat of some of these garbage indy wrestlers

they need to build around Hangman, Brian Pillman Jr, Andrade, Aleister, Starks, and Hobbs

the thing about the “build” is

us punk ass fans only like certain people for so many months. I think the days of liking a guy on top for years over.

Like Hangman can become champ next week but what’s gonna happen next is 2-3 months later some folks gonna start asking for a change and they gonna be the loudest people in the room making it seem like the majority want that.

Then when Hangman is back to say feuding with Brian Cage, people gonna point their fingers like “HA”

But what can be done? We can’t have no decade long champs either?

Wrestling is just a funky business and no one really knows the answer

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Am i the only one that feels the undertaker is going to appear next week during the Darby coffin match since it’s Texas? :patrice:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Am i the only one that feels the undertaker is going to appear next week during the Darby coffin match since it’s Texas? :patrice:

:deadmanny: would be something else. But I couldn't see him doing that to Vince. Undertaker is literally Vince's favorite superstar and did everything for him.

The ME for this show was beautiful fukkery :mjlol: all the heels in each company killing it right now. I think all champions are heels at the moment everywhere.

also when Page was ready to buck shot lariat Kenny... he gonna break that bond completely soon and win that title. :wow:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Damn ratings went down a lil….POV card…Andrade first match….one eyes debut

they went through a lot of flip flopping with their network, and dealing with other sports, gonna take a some time to groove back into it. And the Mox stans been waiting on him to return.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Imagine Andrade issued a open challenge on the show n one eye answers the challenge n they have a 20 min match as the main event

But no kick arn in the head and dyed with Cody lol

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does Anyone Know What The Bucks Are Trying To Accomplish With These Looks They’re Going For? It’s So Random, Have They Talked About It?

It's as simple as "let's wear the corniest zestiest outfits and get heat by being roasted for our fits".

The whole group been doing it, Kenny having that facial hair is on purpose to get clowned.

They memed him recently for crossdressing in a match way back, and so they all wearing earrings every week now. Even people on here legit dunking them for these type of things, so it's working..