[07/07] AEW Dynamite: Road Rager - Back on the road!

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot Dan Lambert was a fire promo in Impact too, that segment was a bit pandering but ya know what, give the people something to pop for. Why the hell not.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
There's no way this is true...

PWInsider.com is told that back when Tommy End was moved to the main WWE roster several years ago, the company failed to update his contract from the standard 30 day non-compete that NXT level talents receive to the 90 day non-compete that main roster performers are given. So, what can only be described as a bad clerical error allowed End to be free and clear in time for the first episode of AEW Dynamite on the road and surprise everyone.

The natural question is going to be whether other talents also had the same error, allowing them to appear ahead of the traditional 90 day non-compete elsewhere. Obviously, there's no way to know unless they opt to make that publicly known.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I thought it was a MANDATORY 3 months before released talent could go elsewhere?
You can opt out but lose your pay in those 3 months that you’d just be sitting home. Also I think Del Rio took it to court and got outta it too since it’s some bullshyt anyway. Also reading that Black had a 30 day instead of 90.