DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Getting caught up now at Waller effect segment. I see the women's tag titles were unified. Wonder if that means they gonna just do singles in nxt or if we gonna see the champs on all the shows.

@DaylitoJames I'm liking the Bond themed thread title. Hopefully remaining shows get that same detail.
Thanks breh...
giphy.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Vince had one of his rewrites. Some for the better, some for the worse.
If i can assume. I think from his mind frame, Pretty Deadly and Charlotte should be focused on since they have title matches next week.

But cutting the Bayley and Shotzi match AND Cameron Grimes vs. Corbin after you JUST promoted it last week was just plain stupid.

Hell just looking at Charlotte’s attire she had on tonight you can tell she probably wanted to show that off in London next week.

Also..I feel Vinny Mac is trying to make LA Knight a heel and get the crowd to boo him. Hence why he keeps beating up LWO members. But the crowd just keep cheering him..

Vinny Mac just can’t get out his own way :francis:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
If i can assume. I think from his mind frame, Pretty Deadly and Charlotte should be focused on since they have title matches next week.

But cutting the Bayley and Shotzi match AND Cameron Grimes vs. Corbin after you JUST promoted it last week was just plain stupid.

Hell just looking at Charlotte’s attire she had on tonight you can tell she probably wanted to show that off in London next week.

Also..I feel Vinny Mac is trying to make LA Knight a heel and get the crowd to boo him. Hence why he keeps beating up LWO members. But the crowd just keep cheering him..

Vinny Mac just can’t get out his own way :francis:
I can actually seen reason and logic for all the changes it just didn't go over so well.

LA Knight winning over Rey who you can never hurt with an L was the better call than the Triple Threat where 2 of the 3 MITB guys could look bad a week out.

Bayley vs Shotzi could have still happened but not with that stip, tease more dissension between Bay & IYO.

Chuck and Asuka could have been a backstage segment instead of replacing Bayley's match.

Corbin vs Grimes I'm fine getting cut, you don't want Grimes to look weak this early and you can't have Corbin lose when he got a NXT Title match on Tuesday.

They need to chill on the over use of the Grayson Waller Effect. Having it each week is over kill. Hopefully he can start wrestling soon, he still might be dinged up.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I can actually seen reason and logic for all the changes it just didn't go over so well.

LA Knight winning over Rey who you can never hurt with an L was the better call than the Triple Threat where 2 of the 3 MITB guys could look bad a week out.

Bayley vs Shotzi could have still happened but not with that stip, tease more dissension between Bay & IYO.

Chuck and Asuka could have been a backstage segment instead of replacing Bayley's match.

Corbin vs Grimes I'm fine getting cut, you don't want Grimes to look weak this early and you can't have Corbin lose when he got a NXT Title match on Tuesday.

They need to chill on the over use of the Grayson Waller Effect. Having it each week is over kill. Hopefully he can start wrestling soon, he still might be dinged up.
That’s the thing…you can tell Vinny Mac is trying…keyword…TRYING.

Hell the reported changes he made to Raw lowkey made sense which I wasn’t mad at.

He just needs to trust his son in law

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This the new tall girl on the block in NXT. They saying she is 6'2".

Her next to HHH for comparison. Likely in heels, the boots look like they are. She has been on Chase U segments as a "student" so watch for her there.

c6as77k25s7b1.jpeg

HBK making them in the factory lol