Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Vince treated Lashley like the badass monster he is. That's why I don't buy that Vince has just hijacked booking again, because there's no way 2 of his golden boys would've been booked like this. We better hear that Lashley has been dealing with some undisclosed injury or something.
Nah, He wrestling on house shows. Just left off of SD cause of time issues it seems, Same as Theory.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Vince treated Lashley like the badass monster he is. That's why I don't buy that Vince has just hijacked booking again, because there's no way 2 of his golden boys would've been booked like this. We better hear that Lashley has been dealing with some undisclosed injury or something.
I know he got the top of his head sliced open in that World title mini tourney but that shouldn't take this long to recover from. Maybe he wanted time off but wasn't Lashely advertised to come back this week?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Gotta be honest. The two biggest stars on the SD! brand were Roman and Mercedes. They made it the A-show.

When 'The Bloodline' is doin their thing and Roman is around it's still the A-show. Bianca can replace Mercedes.

But if you give me a show with no Roman and barely any Bianca (and obviously no Mercedes) then it's gonna be mid most weeks..
This felt like they were trying to focus on other people this week, which you can do but it needs to be in conjunction with star power. The show went left during GWE segment(which can die now) and it never really recovered from that. Did you see the atmosphere completely change when the Usos music hit? That right there is needed every week.