HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Probably won’t defend at least until summerslam too :francis:. Every year goes from November to the rumble without a single title defense too. Went 3 months without defending it last year & 2 months off tv entirely in the spring/summer. Remember when we all used to complain about Brock doing this and how Roman vs Brock at wrestlemania 34 was built around Roman complaining about Brock never showing up to work or defending the belt?
I think he's going to keep it until Mania next year now. I originally thought the Roman/Cody rematch may happen at SummerSlam, but that doesn't seem to be the case. When Roman marches to the ring at Mania next year, the only person that he will have in his corner is Heyman and the Usos & Solo will be nowhere to be found. A stark comparison to the Mania this year where all four interfered to help him defeat Cody. Just a guess. We shall see.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I think he's going to keep it until Mania next year now. I originally thought the Roman/Cody rematch may happen at SummerSlam, but that doesn't seem to be the case. When Roman marches to the ring at Mania next year, the only person that he will have in his corner is Heyman and the Usos & Solo will be nowhere to be found. A stark comparison to the Mania this year where all four interfered to help him defeat Cody. Just a guess. We shall see.
For this reason I'm all for Bobby Lashley winning the Royal Rumble next year and being the one to FINALLY defeat a tribeless Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 40

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
FyyYTD-WwAI_Seb

Heyman ready to hit the :whoa:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
ANYONE BUT CODY! :damn:

Lashley is a great option and I honestly wouldn't mind Gunther being the one to dethrone him either.
:manny:
Honestly just like Roman I really don't see Gunther losing his title belt until Mania as well. The IC Title would be Gunther's main focus and most likely he would go after Seth's title instead of Roman's title I imagine

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty deadly deserve to be tag champs.....YES BOY!!!

Roman having all three belts stacked in the background and still rocking all of them:laff:

Bianca's mic work
LREaXpD.png

Paul Heyman's facial expressions when Roman was being announced :pachaha:

How could they do this to my Tribal Chief, these two ingrates will pay :pacspit: