Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Vince being unable to just not change something about someone from NXT is hilarious. Raquel getting her last name changed despite it not being her real name, them owning the name, & using it for years on their own programming is the most random unnecessary shyt possible:pachaha:
Makes zero sense, its mind-boggling :mindblown:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't think the brand split is ending. I think they are just unifying both World Titles & Tag Titles. Which should be done b/c the tag team division is overall horrendous.

unify u don’t have to stop brand split u can jump shows and make us and intercontinental have more worth cuz of unify wwe title not that damn difficult

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
was able to skip straight til the last 30 minutes , sasha & the tribal chief only reasons to watch this show :pachaha:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Vince being unable to just not change something about someone from NXT is hilarious. Raquel getting her last name changed despite it not being her real name, them owning the name, & using it for years on their own programming is the most random unnecessary shyt possible:pachaha:
But Gonzalez is her real last name :dwillhuh:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
That's a played out excuse. Wrestlers and fans said that the split was good because it gave wrestlers an opportunity to be seen, well guess what we still aren't seeing everyone on these shows. Also rematches were another excuse, and yet we're complaining about constant rematches. It's just time to end it. It made sense in 2002 because of all the too level talent they had, but in 2022 they have a couple of stars and a bunch of B+ players.

Then they should be using every thing in their power to turn the B+players into stars. They have every resource to.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
But Gonzalez is her real last name :dwillhuh:

I'm talking Barthel levels of full on shoot name, I should have worded it better. I would completely get it if she had been on NXT TV for years as Victoria Gonzalez.