tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Lesnar held the WWE championship hostage so many times in the last decade and was barely defending it for most of that time. That pissed me off, but ngl, (as crazy as it sounds) I think I`d be fine with Reigns just talking shyt, elevating bloodline for the next few months, and not defending the titles. I think he`s earned it at this point (plus people saying he might be injured).

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ending the grand split would be disastorous half the roster woulnt even be on tv and marks will want it back 4 years later anyway
That's a played out excuse. Wrestlers and fans said that the split was good because it gave wrestlers an opportunity to be seen, well guess what we still aren't seeing everyone on these shows. Also rematches were another excuse, and yet we're complaining about constant rematches. It's just time to end it. It made sense in 2002 because of all the too level talent they had, but in 2022 they have a couple of stars and a bunch of B+ players.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
He was never injured. Ya'll got worked. :mjlol:
:ufdup:I better see a paycheck in my mailbox for this work I put in
if-youre-good-at-something-never-do-it-for-free.gif

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Vince being unable to just not change something about someone from NXT is hilarious. Raquel getting her last name changed despite it not being her real name, them owning the name, & using it for years on their own programming is the most random unnecessary shyt possible:pachaha: