Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Double J is a GOAT midcard heel... he was never a great main eventer but in WWF/WWE and now AEW he shows how valuable he can be

Well, you know. :jawalrus:

Miz might be able to make a claim someday but JJ has a resume spanning decades and multiples promotions and some of the best hair ever. :wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Match is clearly gonna go to a draw :unimpressed:

This was the only way Bryan was going to do a title program. The requirement to wrestle every week, an iron man match, sounds like typical DB. The only thing Khan contributed to the idea was Bryan having to actually win the matches so that likely means each one will be long as hell so the other guy can get all of his shyt in before Bryan falls on top of him for a victory. I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan found a way to finesse extra matches out of the deal.

"Now Tony, hear me out; what MJF is doing is great. Top drawer heel work. Chef's kiss. But you know what would REALLY get him chased out of buildings?"

".............What is it Dragon? :beli:"

"Imagine I won all five matches, right? Grueling 30 minute affairs each one. Then MJF comes out and he says that he has changed the agreement: I have to wrestle in every scheduled match on every following show for two months. And not just AEW shows; internet shows, indie shows, backyard shows, NJPW shows, AAA shows, Impact wrestling etc. etc. Then after ALL of that, win, lose or draw (preferably lose) at the PPV he says it will no longer be an Iron Man Match but the first ever TITANIUM MAN MATCH and for the first two hours of it I wrestler an assortment of AEW Dark Talent and then go on to lose the final hour of the match putting over MJF like a million bucks! He'll have to wear a bullet proof vest after all of that."

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This was the only way Bryan was going to do a title program. The requirement to wrestle every week, an iron man match, sounds like typical DB. The only thing Khan contributed to the idea was Bryan having to actually win the matches so that likely means each one will be long as hell so the other guy can get all of his shyt in before Bryan falls on top of him for a victory. I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan found a way to finesse extra matches out of the deal.

"Now Tony, hear me out; what MJF is doing is great. Top drawer heel work. Chef's kiss. But you know what would REALLY get him chased out of buildings?"

".............What is it Dragon? :beli:"

"Imagine I won all five matches, right? Grueling 30 minute affairs each one. Then MJF comes out and he says that he has changed the agreement: I have to wrestle in every scheduled match on every following show for two months. And not just AEW shows; internet shows, indie shows, backyard shows, NJPW shows, AAA shows, Impact wrestling etc. etc. Then after ALL of that, win, lose or draw (preferably lose) at the PPV he says it will no longer be an Iron Man Match but the first ever TITANIUM MAN MATCH and for the first two hours of it I wrestler an assortment of AEW Dark Talent and then go on to lose the final hour of the match putting over MJF like a million bucks! He'll have to wear a bullet proof vest after all of that."
darth-vader-alter-the-deal.gif