krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cOxPxx4.gif
MAN wrestling nowadays asks alot from the viewer to really suspend all disbelief to get some of the acts and matches over...

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
MAN wrestling nowadays asks alot from the viewer to really suspend all disbelief to get some of the acts and matches over...

You didn't have to suspend all disbelief when HOEgan was getting his ass kicked for 10 minutes and then all of a sudden no sold everything, hulked up, and easily won?

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't have to suspend all disbelief when HOEgan was getting his ass kicked for 10 minutes and then all of a sudden no sold everything, hulked up, and easily won?
here goes the cape...

do you think darby can do that move without Samoe joe doing all the work for that move to be hit

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Breh every time Rey Mysterio kicks a guy low, they suddenly fall to the second rope

dudes suddenly start crawling on all fours when facing Seth Rollins, something they don’t do when facing anyyyyyone else… just begging to be stomped

I can keep going for days. All these moves take blatantly obvious cooperation to pull off. I get the whole suspension of disbelief argument with Darby because he looks like a twitch streamer, but I think y’all get real nitpicky sometimes.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
On one hand, I like Darby getting the title because even tho it was his hometown, I still didn't totally expect it. On the other hand, I was enjoying Joe's King of TV gimmick.