AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Damn.........they got Toonami comin on at midnight now? That was a staple show a few hours after school let out.

e1075657-df04-4794-8b82-5bb706694339_text.gif
It usually comes on at 11pm central time since they brought it back a decade ago, unless you mean eastern time.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Im not even sure how to respond to this….

But now I gotta question how much you actually know about wrestling when before I thought you were one of the more hardcore fans on here.
the days of Kazaa taking forever to download those matches..... :banderas:

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
They should keep that tom macdonald looking goon nameless just for the commentary fukkery :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The list is very short for me and they'd have to be matched up against each other in some shape or fashion.

I think BD, Omega, Pac, & Samoa Joe would all tear it down and keep me entertained for an hour.

Maybe Hangman
there aren't 2 wrestlers alive I wanna see wrestle for an entire hour

unless Jade Cargill and Bianca want to have an "HLA" match
Y'all weren't entertained by Page vs Danielson 1 hour draw? That shyt was a masterclass by Dragon :hubie:

And MJF had a really good 40 minute match with Punk. I'm puzzled by the lukewarm reaction to the announcement to be honest. Iron Man matches aren't my cup of tea but Danielson has never had one and he's gonna try to do something special like he did with Hangman :manny:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Y'all weren't entertained by Page vs Danielson 1 hour draw? That shyt was a masterclass by Dragon :hubie:

And MJF had a really good 40 minute match with Punk. I'm puzzled by the lukewarm reaction to the announcement to be honest. Iron Man matches aren't my cup of tea but Danielson has never had one and he's gonna try to do something special like he did with Hangman :manny:

Nah I hate overly long matches and I fukking despise time limit draws