[03/27] Monday Night RAW: BUSINESS Is About To Pick Up.. Again

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
What did he say wrong? Solo is like #2-3 heel after Roman and Gunther

Had never been beaten before tonight, Already have a built in story/issue with Cody, & The PR show is gonna sell out regardless.

If Cody actually does win at WM, Solo made the perfect choice as his first challenger unless Orton comes back or they try somehow to get Damien Priest ready to challenge by Backlash since it's in PR.

Yup, and tbh I'm not even sure Solo is/was behind Gunther.

The Bloodline/CAWdy/Sami/KO stuff is working. You could have kept that going in some form and very very very easily get a PLE main event out of CAWdy/Solo.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
What did he say wrong? Solo is like #2-3 heel after Roman and Gunther

Had never been beaten before tonight, Already have a built in story/issue with Cody, & The PR show is gonna sell out regardless.

If Cody actually does win at WM, Solo made the perfect choice as his first challenger unless Orton comes back or they try somehow to get Damien Priest ready to challenge by Backlash since it's in PR.
Since when does the third best heel have to remain that protected??? Especially since Roman and Gunther never lose.

Maybe we’re looking at it the wrong way here. Maybe he was being built up to lose to Cody since day 1? so Cody looks strong af going into the main event of Mania.

It’s not like Solo was destined to win the WWE title any time in the near future.?

Breh will be rewarded with a mid card title soon

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I can't believe you build up Solo that much just to have him eat a clean pin randomly on the RAW before WM.

I feel like they could have headlined CAWdy-Sikoa on a PPV after Mania.
Cody wasn't losing...so common sense if u booked a match with the top face and a protected mid-carder, he was gonna lose. They had no reason to make that match..couldn't of been a smoz main event with the usos/Sola vs Cody/Sami/Owens

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
2 years ago we were complaining that every body is too overprotected with those DQ finishes

Now we complaining about this because a protected mid card guy who nobody cared about last year lost to the top baby face of the company lmaooo

I feel like these rants would have more weight

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Since when does the third best heel have to remain that protected??? Especially since Roman and Gunther never lose.

Maybe we’re looking at it the wrong way here. Maybe he was being built up to lose to Cody since day 1? so Cody looks strong af going into the main event of Mania.

It’s not like Solo was destined to win the WWE title any time in the near future.?

Breh will be rewarded with a mid card title soon
I don’t have an issue with it. Im just saying what he says makes sense. If Cody were to win the logical choice for his first defense would have been Solo. Now it wouldn’t make sense unless he defends vs Jey or something.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I don’t have an issue with it. Im just saying what he says makes sense. If Cody were to win the logical choice for his first defense would have been Solo. Now it wouldn’t make sense unless he defends vs Jey or something.
Big dog not even losing bro so we playing fantasy

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
5Smrg4z.jpg

4tRMzEC.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Sonya keeps getting the buxom partners. She know what she doing. :shaq:
Chelsea look good in spandex, damn good, like Peyton Royce good. Good thing she knows the President's English.

Sonya couldn't wait to jump on the pile.