[03/27] Monday Night RAW: BUSINESS Is About To Pick Up.. Again

Trips

Superstar
Daps

I haven't seen that in years. I'm going to have to send this to my boy. He got trashed visiting me at college and couldn't puke. He was leaning off this deck. He describes hearing my feet running feeling me leap up and then slap my arm before coming down with the macho man elbow. Obviously this was the reason i knew it would work :pachaha:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cody and Dolph are like polar opposites in what happens when you take a chance on yourself and what happens when you just content :francis:

Dolph seems cool with his position/legacy though so :manny:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cody and Dolph are like polar opposites in what happens when you take a chance on yourself and what happens when you just content :francis:

Dolph seems cool with his position/legacy though so :manny:
Getting paid to job and not having to wrestle every night isnt as bad as people think. Alao what did they do to Ali lol

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What did he say wrong? Solo is like #2-3 heel after Roman and Gunther

Had never been beaten before tonight, Already have a built in story/issue with Cody, & The PR show is gonna sell out regardless.

If Cody actually does win at WM, Solo made the perfect choice as his first challenger unless Orton comes back or they try somehow to get Damien Priest ready to challenge by Backlash since it's in PR.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So Bianca and Asuka only get video packages(excellent btw) on the go home show, but Rhea gets to deliver another boring ass promo? Told y'all HHH is doing everything he can to make Rhea the face of the women's division. :sas2:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Had too much Chelsea and Carmella at the start. Not enough of them

A carbon copy of the Sasha/Bianca build, but instead of Reggie & Carmella, it was Chelsea & Carmella in the feud. The match will be good, no doubt about that but building it as “the most dominant woman in NXT history vs the most dominant in WWE today” was right there.