[03/13] Monday Night RAW: The Beast meets The Giant. The Megastar vs the American Nightmare. The Prizefighter vs The Street Champion.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Damn I been paying so much attention to this thread I didn’t even notice how good Mela look tonight. This legit the best she ever looked :ohhh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Binky as a nickname on here, or anywhere :dead:

only one I recognize is Barnes

binky-arthur.gif

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I hate that this Bianca/Asuka feud is just a generic babyface v babyface feud that’s gonna lead to a “can they coexist” tag team match. It should be more than that.
Feud has no spark at all. I think one of them need to at least skew heel-ish.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Hot take: FOX Network should have made a Martin spin-off show for Varnell Hill instead of that one they tried and failed to give to Pam.... it could have been the black version of The Larry Sanders Show
:banderas: Breh stop making me dream

That shyt would be perfect with the right writers

Tommy Dav still funny as hell

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
And rightfully so because Bret knew he was gonna get washed by Owen... yet somehow he still stole his shine and Owen at the end rightfully looked like
westworld-el-lazo.gif
Owen standing in the MSG aisle way with his hands on his hips with the :why:face watching Bret celebrate in the ring with the title is five mic status.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Brehs & Brehette, I need to issue a public apology to The EST. I've been so focused on The Honorable Bro. Bobby Lashley's dominant White Boy Summer, that I haven't acknowledged all of the Foundational Black Ass whuppins that our Sister Bianca Belair has served up during her White Woman Winter.
Going forward, I will be sure to put proper respect on her name.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:ohhh:is it "buy for WrestleMania" level of fire?
I'm getting one after RAW turn off :ohlawd:

Brehs & Brehette, I need to issue a public apology to The EST. I've been so focused on The Honorable Bro. Bobby Lashley's dominant White Boy Summer, that I haven't acknowledged all of the Foundational Black Ass whuppins that our Sister Bianca Belair has served up during her White Woman Winter.
Going forward, I will be sure to put proper respect on her name.
Amen

B been like the Black girl that move from the hood to the burbs and keep getting tested and fukking these white girls up