[03/13] Monday Night RAW: The Beast meets The Giant. The Megastar vs the American Nightmare. The Prizefighter vs The Street Champion.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wish Carmella & Chelsea would just get topless :noah:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I still say that match where Owen won the world title should have been a legit title change. Yea he “cheated” to win but if every time a heel cheated to win a title meant the decision got reversed, no heel woulda ever been champ :gucci:

Owen shoulda went on a lil run even if it was just transitional to drop it back to Bret.

Call me crazy but I consider Owen a former WWF world champ, he beat Hitman for the title I don’t give a fukk what the record books say :unimpressed:

Speaking of cheating to win titles, even baby faces did. People praise Steamboat vs Sauvage but that whole match Steamboat pulled every heel move imaginable while Savage actually fought fair and square. :gucci:
People like Gorilla Moonsoon on commentary wasn't trying to hear any of that, I agree Owen should have been champion

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
i can feel bum ass corbins anxiety through the screen :wow: im sports entertained :ehh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Suggestions for my first match opponent when I boot up 2K23 (hopefully tomorrow if UPS fukks with me)

Imma play as Melo
william-regall-nxt.gif