Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Good question you are posing. My answer is that I think creative is going to split the heavyweight titles somehow.

Just spitballing/assuming and what not.
I know they want to and even KO was talking about just the Universal title.......

But man anybody who only challenges Roman for just one belt is a fukking dummy.

The only time they've been in a similar position was when Seth had the US and WWE titles, But it was much easier to separate those again cause they were never undisputed titles/merged. Same problem NJPW had last year or whenever that was.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I can see Ashante and Cedric as a tag team

I can see Top Dolla back in catering

uncle-phil.gif

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I know they want to and even KO was talking about just the Universal title.......

But man anybody who only challenges Roman for just one belt is a fukking dummy.

The only time they've been in a similar position was when Seth had the US and WWE titles, But it was much easier to separate those again cause they were never undisputed titles/merged. Same problem NJPW had last year or whenever that was.

Yeah, at this point it's better not to fantasy book until we see who wins tomorrow.:hubie:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
BTW... i don't eat a lot of fast food but just got the Taco Bell wings for lunch. they wasn't bad :leon:
:scust:

I learned my lesson when I let somebody convince me to get Tacos from Jack in The Box :scust: