Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
One, Rock don't need to win the Rumble tbh

Two, whatever they got cooking with Sami will wind up happening at the Elimination Chamber.
How does he not need it when somebody else would get Roman if they won it? :dahell:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Cody's my favorite wrestler......

But there's no reason he should win this rumble. If it's not The Rock then it needs to be Sami.

I wouldn’t have Sami in the Rumble cause if he is in the Rumble he gotta win it, cause they risk Cody becoming the new Roman Reigns circa 2015.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Makes more sense to have Sami headline at EC in Montreal. He even said he would prefer that in his new interview with Ariel.
i think it leaked that Sami is in the Elimnation Chamber match...a design for the chairs shows him in a Chamber

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Makes more sense to have Sami headline at EC in Montreal. He even said he would prefer that in his new interview with Ariel.
I dont know if they can get all that story in within 4 weeks time to make it make sense by then, Plus I doubt Roman bytch ass even wrestling at EC :beli:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
How does he not need it when somebody else would get Roman if they won it? :dahell:
I was on the "The Rock shouldn't win" train but it makes no sense foe Roman to be champ and face anyone not named the Rock.

I legit think the Bloodlines ends as currently set up at Mania