Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
"Playstation stans don't make threads about Xbox" :mjlol:

Someone count how many Xbox threads he's made and shytposted in since he wrote this:

I’m so mad at myself for being a scrub to the highest degree. I honestly don’t think I will make it to biome 4

All those shots at Phil but not one fired at that 3rd boss:wow:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
does anyone know how gamepass makes money for the developers
is it like Apple Arcade where the player has to play their game and apple pays them a percentage based on time allotted?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
does anyone know how gamepass makes money for the developers
is it like Apple Arcade where the player has to play their game and apple pays them a percentage based on time allotted?

nope, microsoft pays them a flat fee, and they both get a share of any in-game purchases

It’s been said that xbox players will spend more money outside of gamepass because of gamepass and a couple of developers praised them for bringing awareness to smaller games.

Yet, we have seen no proof of increased game sales for games on gamepass or games not not on gamepass. It’s becoming quite evident that gamepass subscribers aren’t spending money on games at all, especially if they haven’t come to gamepass yet. For people that hate the sony “money hats” their lack of spending is making it quite cheap for them to do

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The game is trash, even my friends who are into D&D say it. I’m thankful I didn’t have to waste my money on this when I tried it on Game Pass.
Exactly. Pussies like the OP are anti-consumer.

Microsoft letting people test out trash before committing hard earned money.

I downloaded the game and it's hot garbage as well.

Xbox is the peoples system.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
The game is trash, downloaded it in Gamepass and couldn't last 2 hours, feel sorry for the sonytards that paid for that shyt :mjlit:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nope, microsoft pays them a flat fee, and they both get a share of any in-game purchases

It’s been said that xbox players will spend more money outside of gamepass because of gamepass and a couple of developers praised them for bringing awareness to smaller games.

Yet, we have seen no proof of increased game sales for games on gamepass or games not not on gamepass. It’s becoming quite evident that gamepass subscribers aren’t spending money on games at all, especially if they haven’t come to gamepass yet. For people that hate the sony “money hats” their lack of spending is making it quite cheap for them to do
As a consumer that's not really my problem. We all know you're arguing against Game Pass because it's not from your preferred company. In reality companies are strategic about what games they offer on that service and what games they don't.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As a consumer that's not really my problem. We all know you're arguing against Game Pass because it's not from your preferred company. In reality companies are strategic about what games they offer on that service and what games they don't.

3rd parties know that if their games dont get a gamepass offer its dead on that platform, not great for you. Not great for microsoft knowing they gotta buy every 3rd party game now also

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
3rd parties know that if their games dont get a gamepass offer its dead on that platform, not great for you. Not great for microsoft knowing they gotta buy every 3rd party game now also

If only you had the same tenacity for Returnal as you do for Xbox:wow:

You might be able to beat it on easy:wow: