Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I just got back into the anime kick and current;y watching "Legends of the Dark King". I dig it, even though I have never seen Fist of the Northstar series, but seen the flick:ehh:.

DMZ

Pro
Daps
noticed while reading the earlier pages of this thread that yall got a lotta love for HxH here, imma try to knock that and Yu Yu Hakusho out over my break next month :whew:

also watching Monster right now, i'm 5 episodes in and pacing myself slowly but this shyt is definitely intriguing :lupe:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
noticed while reading the earlier pages of this thread that yall got a lotta love for HxH here, imma try to knock that and Yu Yu Hakusho out over my break next month :whew:

also watching Monster right now, i'm 5 episodes in and pacing myself slowly but this shyt is definitely intriguing :lupe:

You won't be disappointed by that Yu Yu Hakusho (dub) and Hunter x Hunter 2011 (sub) :blessed::banderas:

Been meaning to start Monster and Welcome to the NHK :lupe:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You won't be disappointed by that Yu Yu Hakusho (dub) and Hunter x Hunter 2011 (sub) :blessed::banderas:

Been meaning to start Monster and Welcome to the NHK :lupe:
NHK is good stuff, only issue is the MC is kinda of a dikkhead so the premise of the show kinda waters down when you think of how much of an a$$hole he is, I really enjoyed the show and the OP is top 10 stuff

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
91 days was complete ass, one of the few shows i regretted spending time on :hhh::scust::camby::trash:

You didn’t like that? Wow, that’s interesting..... cuz I specifically recall a lot of guys on here like that when it was airing.... interesting

I’m in the middle, I didn’t hate it but didn’t think it was better than some of the shyt that was out around it.

Not off the strength of it not being good, I’m just not really a big fan of any type of movie/show based in the 1920s bootlegger era

Martha