Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Never heard of this but some reviews are saying this is better than Vagabond and Berserk. I kinda find that hard to believe, but I feel like copping the manga .:jbhmm:

Yeah I've read a few chapters this is legit breh

its way more grounded than Berserk no demonic shyt but the gore and pull up shyt in this is:wow:

and so far from what I've read the story is solid

This one is definitely gonna one to look out for whenever it drops

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I had to drop it for these reasons. Why do these mechs have t*ts and cute faces:mindblown:
The state of mecha anime is trash rn

I almost dropped it but I was in a mecha mood so I had no choice. I went for an older mecha and made the mistake of clicking on Pilot Candidate.
Them CGI effects literally had me looking at my tv screen like :gucci: I was so mad I didn't even criticize how bad the story was. The fighting and graphics did it for me.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I almost dropped it but I was in a mecha mood so I had no choice. I went for an older mecha and made the mistake of clicking on Pilot Candidate.
Them CGI effects literally had me looking at my tv screen like :gucci: I was so mad I didn't even criticize how bad the story was. The fighting and graphics did it for me.
Check out Diebuster.
Im just gonna watch Gurren Lagaan again, none of this new shyt appeals to me :mjcry:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Never heard of this but some reviews are saying this is better than Vagabond and Berserk. I kinda find that hard to believe, but I feel like copping the manga .:jbhmm:
I can see why someone would compare it to those. Replace the hiatus with a farm and there ya go :mjgrin:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Yeah I've read a few chapters this is legit breh

its way more grounded than Berserk no demonic shyt but the gore and pull up shyt in this is:wow:

and so far from what I've read the story is solid

This one is definitely gonna one to look out for whenever it drops
I went ahead and copped the 1st Volume and read a bit before going to bed. Enjoying it a lot so far, especially the character of Thorfinn. Thanks for posting about its upcoming Anime the first place. :salute:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
HXH Pilot episode 1998. Damn Gon had a male voice actor in this version.( Note: Uploader has timestamped video to 5:44 rewind back to 0:00)

The One Shot Episode Of Hunter x Hunter 1998. One Year Before The Anime Began In 1999. (Eng Subtitles. Gon. Leorio. Kurapika KIte All Appear In This Episode Which Went On To Become 2 Versions. 1999 (Cancelled) Followed Up By The Greed Island OVA's. & Many years later has gained a new generation of fans. This is the first ever episode, well actually an OVA.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Tried watching the Bayonetta anime thinking that shyt would actually help me understand the plot

:mjhardlaugh:

Well that clearly didn't happen

Art was dope tho

73cdf1abb24b43b1df93b390a93b9f59.gif

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
When Marnie Was There is a really uplifting film about a girl with severe social anxiety sent to live with relatives in the countryside. She makes a friend that helps her to be more outgoing and unafraid of expressing herself to other people. Gives her a reason to look forward to the days ahead, and in the end reveals a twist that makes the entire story come full circle. Anna's character development from a depressed kid suffering from regular panic attacks to being more social and true to herself was outstanding.

Right there with Princess Mononoke as my favorite Studio Ghibli film to date.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

It’s not don’t believe the hype, It is amazing don’t get me wrong but the art only improved once the mangaka went monthly. As it stands it’s Berserk and Vagabond at a tie and then>>>>Vinland Saga.